May 31, 2017

My Heart Belongs To You

Hi everyone. I have a fun, monochromatic, mixed media layout to share with you using the Blooming Hearts collection. I love blue and green together. They are my favorite colors! The first thing I did to prep this layout was using dimensional paste (paste-eez) for the background from Shimmerz Paints. I simply brushed the colors in the background in different directions. Then I used a heart and star stencil and sprayed some mists onto cardstock. I used scissors to cut the stencil into a square to use as a frame for my layout.


I used a few journaling cards to mat the photo then tucked a few tabs on the right to add some more layers to the layout.


I love the pretty die cuts in this collection. My favorite is the black and white flower!! Gorgeous Zinia!



Pretty Little Studio Blooming Hearts: Paper/Just Lovely, Journaling/Love You Everyday, We Belong Together, Flair/Just Saying, Die-Cuts/Picture Perfect, I Heart You, Soul Mates, Blooming, Cut-Aparts/Lovely Circles, Just Sweet Labels, Stickers/Words from the Heart, Vellum Tape/Cherish

Thank you for visiting today!

-Nicole

No comments: