May 22, 2017

September Planner Page

Happy Monday scrappers! I've just spend the past hour searching through my purse for my notes and reminder cards for upcoming dental appointments for the month of September. If I don't write them down, I will forget. My memory isn't as good as it used to be. LOL This month, after I finished creating the layouts I wanted to make using the June Kit, I decided to use the leftover scraps and die cuts to embellish my planner page for September.



I used adhesive to adhere two cards back-to-back from Clique Kit's exclusives to add to my planner page. The "You Don't Have To Be Perfect To Be Amazing" sentiment inspires me! Love it. I used gluedots to adhere the "She Belongs With Wildflowers" sentiment to the other card with the words. A girl can never have too many inspiring quotes in their planners to get them through their days.







Each month, not only do I write down dental and doctor appointments, but I also include things such as water plants, laundry, clean the kitchen etc. to keep me on track.





If you're looking for a few fillers for your planners, check out the Clique Kits Shop, we have a variety of embellishments to help you get your plans started!

Thanks for visiting today, -Nicole

No comments: