May 23, 2017

Snap


Pinterest Inspiration

Hello scrappers. Isn't this Pinterest Inspiration inspiring?! The windows inspired me to use a cut file from Ashley Horton's shop! I've had The Get Your Grid on cut file for some time now and have been wanting to use it for a fun grid layout! Naturally, I used Ashley's "Ain't Life Grand" collection! I love the colors in this collection and the cameras and shutters, heck I love it all!
 
 
I used lots of die cuts and stickers to decorate the insides of the grids. I wanted to keep adding more embellishments and didn't know where to stop. I really like the sequins in this collection! They are so pretty and so different. After I finished decorating the layout, I splashed some black mist on to the layout.





Pretty Little Studio: Ain't Life Grand Paper: Happy Days, Sequins/Orange Vibes, Stickers/Shutterbug, Snapshots, So to Speak, Tags/Easy Breezy, Vellum Tape/Hi There, Flair/Awesome, Die-Cuts/Framed, Bloomin, Cut-Apart/Everyday, Cork/Whole Hearted

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: