June 12, 2017

Always

Hi pretty ladies! I have another wedding layout to share with you today using the With All My Heart collection. Surprise! :) After today's post, I'll have one more wedding layout then I am moving on to a different collection. LOL... I promise.

I really like this picture of Matt and Jamie's best people... Isn't it great? And the best man, Tony isn't too bad to look at either.



I matted the photo using the You & Me Paper. I love this paper. I only had a little scrap left so it didn't quite cover the entire photo, but I made it work. To help pull offset the mat, I used vellum tape, a large die cut title and a sticker flower so that the photo wasn't just hanging.


I used the rectangles from the cut-aparts, With You to decorate the bottom of the photo. I decorated the rectangles using stickers, flag banners, die cuts, word stickers and a few florals.




Pretty Little Studio With All My Heart Paper: You & Me,  Cut-Apart/With You, Adore You/Word Flags, Die-Cuts/Be Mine, Foral Bouquet, Makes Me Smile, Frames/Flutter, Stickers/Love Story Words, Love You, Vellum Tape/So Lucky.

Thanks for visiting today!

-Nicole

No comments: