June 1, 2017

Makes Me Smile

Hi everyone. This month, you'll be seeing lots of projects from me using the "With All My Heart" collection. My sister just got married on April 29th and I am excited to scrap a few layouts for her! I decided to start with the photo booth shot since Jamie's photographer is still in the process of editing the wedding photos. :) I love scrapbooking photo booth shots!


I used the "Best thing and You and Me papers for my background. Then I sprayed some purple and teal mists to make it a little messy. I love the die-cuts and tabs in this collection. This collection goes perfectly with the lavender dresses! And my cool shades. Haha



Some other favorites of mine from this collection are the tags and stickers. I can never say no to butterflies!



Pretty Little Studio With All My Heart Papers: You And Me, The Best Thing, Stickers/Love You, Tags/Sweetheart, Vellum Tape/So Lucky, Frames/Flutter, Die-Cuts/Makes Me Smile, Floral Bouquet, Forever, My Heart, Cut-Aparts/Adore You Word Flags

Thanks for visiting today!

Nicole

No comments: