June 18, 2017

TGIF

Hi everyone. I finally used my Exclusive summer kit by Clique Kits. I played with lots of goodies from Crate Paper's Oasis collection. So fun! My favorite pieces from the collection is the flamingos and the die cut tags. Well, I like it all... really, it's such a pretty collection that is so different from other summer collections. For the base of my back of the white cardstock, I used a patterned paper from Maggie Holme's Cute Girl collection. I wanted to bring out the colors from the adorable unicorn floatie.

 
 
As you can see, I like playing with lots of layers on my layout. Die cuts and stickers are my favorite and I am always using these embellishments on my projects.
 
 
 I really like the touch of gold against the bright colors on this layout. It really makes the layout pop.

 
Another favorite embellishment of mine is word stickers. I can't get enough of them! I use different phrases that focus on the journaling and photo.



What do you think? Isn't this collection so pretty? What is your favorite type of embellishment? I'd love to know what your favorites are these days.


And here is another layout I created using the same collection. Love the retro feel to this collection.


Thanks for visiting today!
-Nicole

No comments: