July 5, 2017

Hello

Hello friends. I've been playing with the Ain't Life Grand collection for a few nights now. I love how happy the colors are in this collection! So bright, so pretty. And perfect for scrapbooking those precious memories. A few months ago, my mom took Edward to the zoo with a few people. Edward had a great time. I was told that the line was very long to feed the giraffe's but well worth it for the kiddos. I love these photos that mom's friend took of Edward. He was cracking up and his facial expression was priceless. He got a kick out of the giraffe licking his pinky finger. LOL



Can you tell, I love patterned paper and embellishments? If not, let me just say, I love playing with patterned paper, stickers and die cuts. They are my favorite. And let's not forget about the fun stickers in this collection. My favorite includes the shutterbug and camera stickers.


I used the word stickers and "memories made here" from the cut-apart paper to help tell my story. I added them right on the photo to help draw the viewer's main focus towards the adorable photos. If you look closely, you can see the giraffe's long tongue. Ew.



I cut a giraffe die cut using the Wild Things digital cut file from Just Nick Studio's shop. I love how it looks on this layout. I decided to use the leftover piece from the paper that I cut the giraffe image next to the title of the layout (I do not like to waste paper).



Pretty Little Studio Ain't Life Grand Papers: Flower Power, Happy Go Lucky-Teal,  Live and Love, Love This, Maybe Baby, Over the Rainbow, Stickers: Shutterbug, Snapshots, So to Speak, Die-Cuts: Mixed Bag, Love Life Words, Cut-Aparts: Happy Life, Everyday.

Thank you for stopping by today. What do you think of the papers in this collection? What is your favorite? I must say, "Over the Rainbow" is my favorite. :)

-Nicole

No comments: