July 1, 2017

Spoiled



Good morning friends! I am sharing another layout I created using Creative Memories Fur-Buddies collection. I love that this collection is double sided so that you get cats and dogs, not just one or the other! For this layout, I used a variety of patterned paper to decorate the base of my layout. I love mixing patterned paper!

 
I matted two 3"x3" photos on white cardstock and craft then adhered them as shown. I added the stickers using foam squares to make the heart and paw print pop off the page. And I tucked the little dog behind the left photo so he's peeking out. Love this little guy!
 
 
 
Initially, I wanted to use the paw print boarder sticker, but I wasn't sure where so I simply tucked them on both sides of the layout.
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting today!
-Nicole

No comments: