August 31, 2017

Moments

Hi everyone. I just got done from running a few errands on my day off. It never ends, right? Yesterday, I received my order from scrapbook.com which was a good amount of products from Pink Paislee. I love Paige's Turn the Page collection. The colors make me feel happy! As soon as I pulled everything out of the box, I started ripping the packages open to create a layout of my little man with his Meme.


I love the variety of patterns, die cuts, ribbon and stickers in this collection. SOOOOO awesome. I haven't figured out what I want to do with the butterflies yet, but they are going on a project... :)

 
I am not sure what Meme bribed Edward with to get this shot, but I'll take it. He never smiles at the camera. Dang, why can't he do this with me?
 


For the bottom of the layout, I tucked a few tags behind the patterned paper then decoratd the bottom using stickers and chipboard. I couldn't help it, I had to include the bike, bird house and little bird. Perfect for this layout since they were at the park.


LOVE the two little people from the sticker pack. I added them to the layout, side-by-side  then added a tiny heart between them.


If you haven't noticed,  I love playing with patterned paper, die cuts and stickers. They are my favorite.


Have you ordered this collection yet? I ordered LOTS of paper from this collection. I just love the bright colors and patterns. So fun, so Paige, so perfect!

Thanks for visiting today!
Nicole

No comments: