September 2, 2017

Fall

Good morning friends! Today I am sharing a fall layout using the Oakley Avenue collection. Last year, my family and I went to visit my sister at college and we carved pumpkins outside. The weather was perfect and we had the best time!



For the background, I sprayed some blue and orange mist on to white cardstock. Then, I cut two big leaves using a digital cut file from Just Nick's Studio's shop.



I printed two wallet sized photos, one color and one black and white photo to make the photos pop. I used a journal card to hand journal a few words just below the black and white photo.


I cut the "Little Moments and So Much Fun" sentiments from cut-aparts and stapled them to the bottom left-side of the layout. I tucked a leaf die cut below the cut-aparts and used a foam square to make the heart sticker pop off the page.


 
Pretty Little Studio Oakley Avenue Papers: Cozy Blanket, Fire Wood, Stickers/Fall Away Arrows, Feelin Fallish, Fall Faves, Orchard Words, Journal/Apple Cider
 
Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: