September 2, 2017

Superhero


My 7 year old thinks he's too old to be a superhero, but he'll always be my little superhero. I even bought him a frame for his bedroom that says "Boys are just super heroes in disguised. He hates it, but I won't let him take it down. I know, I'm evil, but I spent like $25 on it from Target. It's staying on his wall. LOL

While Edward was at the dog park with Meme, she snapped this adorable photo of Edward with her dogs. I love it. Seriously, a picture is worth a thousand words... The first thought that came to mind when I saw this was, "what an awesome boy. He looks like a superhero."


Then I got Pink Paislee's Turn the Page collection and saw the cool "superhero" word sticker and had to use it! It's perfect.


 
For this layout, I used lots of die cuts and stickers, layered together to frame the photo since that is my main focus of the layout.
 


I really like the "Believe in you" puffy sticker and the chipboard. Oh, and check out that adorable snail!


What do you think? Isn't that Superhero sticker cool!? Love it. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Nicole

No comments: